Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Come in and sign in please!

When left with no responsibilities to wake up for, I always fall into sleeping for most of the day and staying awake for most of the night. Thanks to this, for the past month or so I have been watching What's My Line? at 3 o'clock in the morning. It's followed by The Name's The Same, which I don't enjoy as much(...especially now because the usual host, Robert Q. Lewis, is on vacation.)

But anyways...
What I really wanted to post was a couple of my favorite mystery guests from What's My Line?

Vincent Price


Frank Lloyd Wright


Liberace


Bob Hope - I love how he signs in.



Maybe I'll post more at a later date, because it is now 4:05 am and I should really head off to bed!

2 comments:

TJB said...

I am OBSESSED with these WML clips. I check for new ones daily, and re-watch the ones I've already seen.

Then I start talking like Arlene Francis for a while, and my friends, family and/or colleagues have to slap me.

Christine B said...

Arlene was one classy lady! :)